Sunday 9 October 2016

About Me

Hi,

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession located in Pune, Maharashtra, born & brought up in KKerala. You may wonder how I relate with “Finance & Economics”! Well as my profession is related to mechanical engineering industry & performance of the same is linked to the market economics, out of personal interest I cultivated the habit of knowing about the market from newspapers, magazines, lots of books, online blogs, videos and TV shows. After which I developed this unique passion for investing. Use to spend my spare times trying to explore & understand the basics of Economics,Finance & Investing, still I am a humble student in it. Trust me guys I dedicate whole of my office working hours to my main job, but I do manage to handle my personal finance including Mutual funds and Stocks allocating some extra time after my office hours & leisure time.

"Accounting is the language of business & financial statements tell a story. When the words of management & your qualitative analysis match the story coming from the numbers, get ready for action!!".

Happy Investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment